request a consultation
Fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you right away.
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in a Lyft accident, seeking your legal right to recover compensation is one of the most vital things you need to do. Medical bills can be very costly, and you might be out of work for several weeks, months, or forever. Whether you were in a crash involving a Lyft driver as another driver, pedestrian, passenger, or motorist, you deserve to obtain compensation to cover all your accident-related losses.
It is the mission of your Villages Lyft accident attorney at Mickey Keenan, PA, to protect the rights of people who have been injured in such accidents and secure maximum compensation for all of them, including you.
Who Will Pay for My Injuries and Losses Following a Lyft Accident?
Lyft might cover your injuries and other damages up to the policy limits of their insurance coverage if you were hurt in a Lyft accident. But if the losses you incurred exceed the policy limits, your only option is to file a claim with the driver’s insurer, Lyft, or other third parties to recoup your expenses. Factors that can affect liability for your damages when figuring out who must be held liable for them may include the following:
- The Lyft driver’s insurance policy and its coverage limits
- Who caused the crash, another driver, the Lyft driver, a government agency, the vehicle or parts manufacturer, etc.?
- What the Lyft driver was doing when the crash occurred, whether carrying a passenger, heading to ride request, not being logged into the Lyft app, etc.?
What The Villages Lyft Accident Attorney Can Do For You
You may have a valid claim to seek compensation from Lyft or another party’s insurance coverage to cover your accident-related damages, but obtaining the money you deserve will not be an easy feat. When you work with a Lyft accident attorney at Mickey Keenan, PA, they will:
- Fight insurance companies to secure fair compensation on your behalf – Insurance claims are complex. Regardless of which party’s insurance policy you can seek compensation from, their insurance provider will fight back to reduce the amount they owe you or deny your claim altogether.
- Determine the value of your claim – Insurers will try to do anything they can to undervalue your damages and pay less than your claim’s real value. Your attorney will know how to estimate your claim’s value so that you can pursue sufficient money to cover all the expenses related to injuries and the crash.
- Identify and hold all at-fault parties liable for your losses – Under Florida law, fault can be assigned between multiple parties. If you have personal injury protection (PIP) insurance, it might not be enough to cover everything. Your lawyer can identify all the parties that may have caused or contributed to the crash to hold them all accountable for your damages.
Get Legal Guidance From The Villages Lyft Accident Attorney Today
We know that pursuing compensation after getting hurt in a Lyft accident isn’t easy. The Villages Lyft accident attorney at Mickey Keenan, PA, will make sure that you get paid for your medical expenses, emotional distress, lost earnings, and other damages allowable under the law. Contact us online or dial 813-871-1300 to arrange your case review with The Villages Lyft accident attorney.